Schedule, Access and Pricing
Reopening of the Museum
Since the 11 february 2021, the Museum is now open to the public.
Some reminders to ensure a safe visit.
- No reservation is need to visit the Museum, you can arrive during our opening hours.
- You have to wear a mask during your visit.
- Hand washing is compulsory upon arrival.
- the surfaces that could be touched are cleaned between each visit.
- To ensure social distancing in exhibition halls, we limit the number of visitors per rooms and the departures are spaced out over time.
- Our maximum capacity is 32 visitors at a time.
Thank you for your understanding !
From October 13th 2020 to May 24th 2021:
From Thuesday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
From May 24th to October 11th 2021 inclusively:
Each day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Museum will be closed on the following days:
December 24-25-26 and 31, the January 1st and 2nd
and the Sunday and Monday of Easter.
Rates for visiting the Museum
|60 years old and over||$10|
|Students (6 to 18 years old)||$8|
|Childrens (under 5 years)||Free|
|Members and Friends of the Museum||Free|
|Groups (10 or more Reservation)|
|School (3h or less)||$6|
|School (More than 3h)||$8|
|Parent(s) with child(ren)||15% off|
Accessibility for disabled
Facilities of the Musée des Religions du Monde are adapted for people with reduced mobility. For all special needs, do not hesitate to contact us.